- Proven Safe - Reduces possibility of playground
injuries. Meets and exceeds safety standards of the U.S.A. C.P.S.C.
and the ASTM for shock-absorbing qualities when properly applied and
- Wheelchair Accessible - Proven to be maneuverable in
accordance with ASTM PS 83-97 and the new ASTM F 1951-99. Complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Economical - Low initial cost with minimal maintenance.
- Excellent Drainage - Will not restrict water flow or
- Totally Natural - 100% virgin forest wood with no
chemical additives and no filler materials.
- Environmentally Responsible - TimberTurf� gives
surplus virgin wood a second life.
- Attractive Appearance - TimberTurf� makes your
playground more appealing to everyone.
- Easy and Inexpensive to Install - No special equipment
needed - any playground maintenance crew can place TimberTurf�.
- Long Lasting - Good for up to five years use with
proper drainage and occasional redressing.
- DeWitt Filter Fabric� - Available through SJAP
NaturaLink for sub base drainage installations.
- Installation available in any of our serving areas: NY,
NJ, PA, DE, MD, & VA.
Click here for
more information and a customized quote.
TimberTurf� meets or exceeds all
safety test criteria!
CPSC Fall-Height Criteria for falls from 10 feet!
ASTM HIC (Head Injury Criteria) standards!
New Jersey Public Law 1999, Chapter 50!
The consumer Public Safety Commission
(CPSC) Fall-Height criteria is the most significant of these regulations,
inasmuch as playground equipment is no more than ten feet high. But it is
reassuring to note, on the chart below, how much more effectively TimberTurf�
absorbs g-forces than do other materials even at the higher fall height of 12',
two feet higher than the CPSC Head Injury Criteria.